Dust Extractor Machine
Product Code : NET 08
Brand Name : NEEL EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are a prominent manufacturer and supplier of a wide array of Dust Extractor Machine. Offered machine is broadly utilized as a part of the pharmaceutical business for dust diminishment amid the compaction of tablets. Powerfully composed by designers, this machine totally expels the additional powder from packs tablets. Our array of Dust Extractor Machine is legitimately tried on various quality parameters by our experts. Owing to high productivity, appropriate dust diminishment, low maintenance, simple operations and low running cost, Dust Extractor Machine is profoundly acclaimed by the customers.
- Solid in designs
- Resistant to rust
- Best quality
- Dependable execution
Features of Dust Extractor Machine:
- All contact parts are stainless steel 304.
- Blower fan is dynamically balanced for noiseless & steady performance.
- Easily mobile, feeted with castor wheels.
- Helpful to overcome dust hazards as well as cross contamination during tablet compression.
- Minimizes mechanical strain & excessive wear of tablet press, thus minimum breakdown problem of tablet press as well as less wear & tear of punches.
- Inlet manifolds and dust collection tray are made of SS 304.
- Plain flexible hoses from inside for ease in cleaning.
- Four inlet manifolds are provided to connect any tablet press and two De-dusting.
Technical Specifications of Dust Extractor Machine :
4 Nos of Dia 1 1/2" ( 38.1 mm ) & 1 No. of Dia 59 mm
1.5 HP, 2800 RPM, 440 V., 50 hz, 3 Phase
Overall Dimensions (mm)
28" (L) x 19 (W) x 32 (H)
Case Dimensions (mm)
35" (L) x 29 (W) x 40 (H)
Net Weight (kgs)
Gross Weight (kgs)
Note: We reserve right to change specifications without any prior notice
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001 : 2008